What information do we collect? How do we use it?
In order to measure the performance of our server, assess the usability of our site, and improve the quality of our content and topic areas, the Long Term Care International Forum will monitor site statistics such as the following:
- Pages you visit
- The status of the request (whether it was successful or not)
- The date and time you access our site
- The Web site or the domain name from which you enter our site
- The type and version of the Web browser and the operating system you use
- The links you select on our site
- If you opt in to our email newsletter list, we will collect your name, email address, and the company/industry you represent.
- If you contact us by email with questions, concerns, comments, or to opt into or out of an email distribution list, we will record your name and email address, and, when appropriate, may use it to contact you in the future with announcements about the Long Term Care International Forum.
- If you respond to polls, surveys or questionnaires on our site, we will tally the responses and may share those responses with other parties. If any personally identifiable information is collected as part of such polls, surveys, or questionnaires, it will not be shared with any outside party.
The Long Term Care International Forum does not disclose personal information it collects to outside parties.
The Long Term Care International Forum does not collect personal data to rent, trade or sell to others. We may share aggregate statistics about our member's and site visitor's, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information without your permission.